McKenzie Geospatial Surveys have successfully completed the surveying, setting out engineering, volumetric analysis and design elements for one of the largest new parks in London for 100 years.
The Landscape Institute award-winning Northala Park, in Ealing (off the A40 London) required our engineering services for:
- 3D setting out of over 600,000 cubic metres of inert recycled material
- Interim surveys for quantity management and production
- Re-design of elements including the 850m spiral pathway and retaining wall structures
- Engineering of 6 fishing lakes, flood compensation zones, and swales
- Car parks, paths and Gabion wall engineering
- As built surveys and final volume calculation.